Become more insightful.
Experience less stress.
- Asperger,AD/HD,NLD Lifeskills Course
- Support group for single moms parenting a child, teen or adult with Asperger’s Syndrome
- 3 NEW Social Skills/Support Groups Starting in September
- FREE Information Session: Coaching Services for Children, Teens & Adults
- Support Group for parents of young adults to discuss enabling
Contact me for a free 30 minute consultationLaurette Fine-Genest,RN Newton, MA 02465
Or fill out and send this form:
Search This Site
Author Archives: Laurette
Topics will include: Communication,Executive Function,Stress Reduction,Money Management,Assertiveness/Self -advocating, Health 6-8 participants; 1.5 hr sessions, 7 weeks, date TBA, $35.00 per session. Contact information- Lfinegen@gmail.com; www.lifecoachfocus.com
This group will focus on the challenges of single parenting a loved one with Asperger’s Syndrome. Do you need support/friends/resources? Come meet other moms and share your concerns. We will meet for 6 weeks @ my office in W.Newton(option to … Continue reading
3 NEW social skills/ support groups (children, teenagers, adults)starting in September. Participants will learn how to read nonverbal cues, practice conversation and share concerns. Six to seven participants; sessions are 1.5 hrs for 6 weeks (with an option to continue). … Continue reading
Support group for parents of young adults to discuss enabling. What is enabling? How do you support and not enable? Come share your thoughts/concerns/past experience with other parents. Registration required; call 617-332-5476.